Yeah Yeah Yeahs -- 'Rich'
Yeah Yeah Yeahs -- 'Maps'
Yeah Yeah Yeahs -- 'Down Boy'
From screaming punk theater to bratty crowd chatter to genuine vulnerability to total big rock domination in three songs. And hey, I'm on a massive Yeah Yeah Yeahs kick now. I'd blame Sean, but I was already halfway there before he included the band in his Pantheon.
- This Blog Was Built To Self Destruct
- Alec - The King Canute Crowd - 'A funny notion...'...
- Music: Response
- All You Need Is Fuck?
- Marnie Stern -- 'Shea Stadium'
- 'Yes. It is happening.'
- Andrew Hickey On Grant Morrison and Entropy -- Com...
- 'I've been working on a piece that speaks of sex a...
- Mercury Rev -- 'The Dark Is Rising'
- Good News Everyone!
- Battered Into Submission
- This Was My 2008...
- A New View of Scotland/Love Poem
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2008 (102)