Thursday, 2 October 2008
Commonplacebook -- Charlie Brooker on TV Editing
Nothing surprising here, but sometimes it's good to think about how much scope there is for subtle manipulation in the way reality TV is edited.
And hey -- Charlie Brooker! For all that his delivery can be a big hammy sometimes, he's got a few turns of phrase to rival Chris Morris and he's very good when he gets into the specifics of process.
- ► 2009 (71)
- A Special Halloween Treat!
- Happy Halloween Everyone!
- World Of Gluttony #1
- Kids Will Be Skeletons
- We're No Here
- Holding Back Will Be Forgotten
- Chris Morris' Four Lions
- Twisted Brainwrongs, an Addendum
- Twisted Brainwrongs and One-Off Man-Mentals
- Eye Strain to the Power of What?
- Commonplacebook -- Charlie Brooker on TV Editing
- Remembering The Men of Tomorrow
- Are You Ready To Feel Alive?
- ▼ October (13)