Tuesday, 8 July 2008

An Escape From Infinite Regress

Here it is, the long-awaited Vibrational Match Manifesto (2008 Edition)!

(1) Relax and just write what you want to write when you want to write it.
(2) Stop trying to write manifestos, it just plain doesn't suit you!

No, seriously: it took me a week to write that! Hey, so I over-think things -- it's part of who I am, but right now I'm trying to find a way to stop it leading to that ridiculously indecisive state I seem to be so fond of.

Which means: longer posts, updates which are consistently sporadic rather than inconsistently sporadic, and a general commitment to writing about what I care about rather than what I feel I should be writing about.

Simple stuff, but sometimes simplicity's the hardest state to achieve, let alone maintain.

More when my brain finally kicks back into gear.

No comments: