Where We've Been:
Celtic Frost -- 'A Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh'
Where We're Going:
Ghostface Killah -- 'Run'
For more actual writing about this Grant Morrison/J.G. Jones creepy horror story as superhero epic, go read Graeme McMillan, Douglas Wolk, Tom Ewing (who compares the book to Marvel's Secret Invasion in a very even-handed way) and Charles W. Hatfield. I'll write more after issue #3 hits, probably.
Mini-manifesto still pending. More on that later.
- ► 2009 (71)
- Final Crisis -- A Review in Two Music Videos
- Let's Get Literal! Let's Get Suggestive!
- "Turn me up! Don't turn me down!"
- So Much For The Ten Year Plan
- And Now A Word From Our Sponsors
- Ducks In A Barrel/Dance Moves For The Simpsons Gen...
- As Families Go, I've Seen Far Stranger...
- ATOMIC DEATH ENSUES!!!
- Road Rage Band Aid Ram Raid Fossile Trade
- Reflecting In A Timely Fashion
- Showmanship, Suggestion and You Know Who
- Naturally Selective
- All Smell Is Disease
- Content? We Don't Need No Stinking Content!
- Contagion -- Seven Songs for Seven Days of the Dam...
- Ah, Now That's What I'm Talking About!
- ▼ June (16)