Wiley -- 'Wearing My Rolex'
In which our hero stops fighting and starts babbling on about how he's dead easy once he's drunk on the dancefloor. Sounds good to me -- shame about the naff video though!
Annie -- 'I Know Ur Girlfriend Hates Me'
In which our heroine keeps on doing it like she's been doing it. Those who didn't like it the first time round will chew it up and spit it out; those who liked it will do the same, but will take that bit longer to enjoy the taste.
- ► 2009 (71)
- No Boom Shoes Today...
- Real Trash Pop Never Asks For Forgiveness
- Portishead -- ' Machine Gun'
- Lumpy Custard Blues
- Way Beyond The Science of Sleep
- Sleater-Kinney -- 'Entertain'
- Secret Invasion!!! - The Dial and Other Stories, b...
- Ghostbustin-ass Bill Murray
- Random Pop Culture Images 16/4/08
- How Late Can Late Reviews Get? Ganges #2, Kamandi...
- "He'll Be Trying To Shake Its Hand While It Gnaws ...
- Tomorrow Hit Today
- Broken Social Scene -- 'Anthems for a Seventeen-Ye...
- Pieces of the People We Love
- Hulk Splat!
- Some Kind of Comic Review -- American Splendor Sea...
- The Mountain Goats -- The Best Death Metal Band In...
- Frank Herbert on Writing -- Commonplacebook
- Dogs Of War
- How To Embrace A Swamp Creature
- Without Warning!
- Giant Robots and Monsters: Can Dance/Are Generally...
- ▼ April (22)