Friday, 25 April 2008
Portishead -- ' Machine Gun'
I'm a little late to the party here, but oh my god -- this!
Who let Portishead hook up with an army of sinister, death-dealing robots? And can I get their phone number, cos I really need their help to set up my next major social function!
- ► 2009 (71)
- No Boom Shoes Today...
- Real Trash Pop Never Asks For Forgiveness
- Portishead -- ' Machine Gun'
- Lumpy Custard Blues
- Way Beyond The Science of Sleep
- Sleater-Kinney -- 'Entertain'
- Secret Invasion!!! - The Dial and Other Stories, b...
- Ghostbustin-ass Bill Murray
- Random Pop Culture Images 16/4/08
- How Late Can Late Reviews Get? Ganges #2, Kamandi...
- "He'll Be Trying To Shake Its Hand While It Gnaws ...
- Tomorrow Hit Today
- Broken Social Scene -- 'Anthems for a Seventeen-Ye...
- Pieces of the People We Love
- Hulk Splat!
- Some Kind of Comic Review -- American Splendor Sea...
- The Mountain Goats -- The Best Death Metal Band In...
- Frank Herbert on Writing -- Commonplacebook
- Dogs Of War
- How To Embrace A Swamp Creature
- Without Warning!
- Giant Robots and Monsters: Can Dance/Are Generally...
- ▼ April (22)