If someone’s chasing you down the street with a knife you just run, you don’t turn around and shout, "Give it up! I was a track star for Mineola Prep."
Sunday, 16 September 2007
From Personism: A Manifesto, by Frank O'Hara (Commonplace Book)
- ► 2009 (71)
- ► 2008 (102)
- Different Versions
- From 'Self-Portrait in a Convex Mirror', by John A...
- No Part is Saved
- Amerie -- 'Gotta Work'
- Wallace Stevens -- The Snow Man (Commonplacebook)
- Flowers in a Foreground
- Geoff Klock/Casanova: A Visible Core
- Roland Furious -- The Fifth Cant, by John Stewart ...
- More Shrigley
- Girls Aloud – ‘Sexy! No No No…’
- Passive Linkage
- Homework (A Follow-Up Post)
- 'He's Got The Whole World In His Hands', Spandex R...
- A Vibrational Mismatch?
- Dennis Potter on Looking Back (Commonplacebook)
- Pretty Vacant
- Scout Niblett -- 'Dinosaur Egg'
- Avast Ye Scabless Dogs!
- sulcso in MAdA/maDa IN SULCSO
- From Brendan McCarthy's Solo #12 (Commonplacebook)...
- Genre Ain't No Four Letter Word
- Building Steam With a Grain of Salt
- From Personism: A Manifesto, by Frank O'Hara (Comm...
- Towards a Semiotics of Fizzy Drink Advertising
- A Footnote -- From the Archives
- Open Roads (Punk Rock Version)
- Grant Morrison's Animal Man -- From the Archives
- Short and to the Pointless
- Life in the Special Orders Department
- Mission Statement
- And So We Return And Begin Again...
- ▼ September (31)